[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Trying to modify register.jsp in the portal

esgargs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 00:52:13 EDT 2006

I am trying to modify the jboss-portal\core\src\resources\portal-core-war\WEB-INF\jsp\user\register.jsp file to add custom register capabilities in my userportal registration module, and for some reason the changes are not visible when I re-deploy the portal server after recompiling. I have also tried to changed the jsp\org\register.jsp file, but the registration interface still isn't changing a bit.

Any pointers?

I really appreciate the help in advance.

Thanks

-es

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965622#3965622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965622