[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: My collection is not initializing; due to inheritance?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 00:55:04 EDT 2006

I don't get it.  What is the point of having collection support in EJB if it can only save collections, but cannot make them available when the object is fetched from an EntityManager?  This makes no sense.  I looked back through the Seam examples, and they are good examples of esoteric things, like having conversations within conversations, but none of them deal with simple collections, leading me to wonder how I should handle entities that need to have multiple other objects "within" them?  Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965623#3965623

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965623