[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JACC on the fly method permission changes not reflecting

tpnaidu79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 01:52:31 EDT 2006

I think the problem is that JACC is not being used by Jboss by default. When I try to debug and see the code flow it goes to RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor and not JaccAuthorizationInterceptor. The Insufficient permission exception is thrown by the RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor. How do I register the JaccAuthorizationInterceptor to handle my authorization needs?

-P.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965632#3965632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965632