[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Problems getting AOP to work on jboss4.0.4GA

Duffcase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 03:30:25 EDT 2006

Thanks for your reply.

I've seemed to narrow it down a bit, atleast..

I followed the simple procedure described in the link, with a fresh install but the problem remained.

Then I tried with the "all" configuration, and it worked like a charm. So clearly as you stated there is a bug, either in the deployment procedure, or something is missing or incorrect in the "default" configuration to make it work with AOP. I'll try and see if I can narrow it down some more.

Will I lose performance and/or get a lot of overhead if I use "all" instead of "default"?

The first error seems to be some verbose setting that was changed from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 as described in the "injboss" tut. Doesn't really do anything.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965642#3965642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965642