[jboss-user] [Remoting] - How to unregister a ServerInvoker?

cnbs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 03:44:14 EDT 2006

Hello.
I'm using remoting shipped in Jboss-4.0.4.
I have problems with deployment/undeployment. I deploy an application with remoting, create a Connector and test connectivity with client. After this i change my code, compile and redeploy application and when i try to create a connector i get this exception:
org.jboss.remoting.InvalidConfigurationException: The invoker for locator (InvokerLocator [rmi://127.0.0.1:3550/]) is already in use by another Connector.  Either change the locator or add new handlers to existing Connector
I tried use the already registered invoker but, the application code remains old.
So how can i unregister this invoker to be able to create a new Connector?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965644#3965644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965644