[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: org.jboss.aop.NotFoundInDispatcherException under heavy

pradeepbhat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 06:05:39 EDT 2006

"timfox" wrote : You are more than likely running out of memory.

  | You won't see the warning any more - it has been removed.
  |
  | You should get an OutOfMemoryError in the logs using the Sun VM, although I have found that for some people running on JRockit they don't get this.
  |
  | You need to tune the paging params appropriately to avoid running out of memory.
  |
  | See user guide for details.

Thanks Tim fox. When you say about tuning paging param are you talking about tuning the queue/topic pagesize ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965681#3965681

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965681