[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Problems getting AOP to work on jboss4.0.4GA

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 07:14:46 EDT 2006

Basically the all configuration enables clustering, and it seems like something is trying to use the cache features which IIRC are only present in the all configuration, so that probably is the reason for the first error.

For the second error, I can't really tell until it has been narrowed down a little bit so we get the exact thing causing the error.

So you are basically saying that the second error only happens when you run in "default", but not in "all"? Does the injboss example work ok?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965698#3965698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965698