[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Configure Custom JAAS Login module in JBoss

chintan_jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 07:30:54 EDT 2006

Hi Jaikiran,

Example which you suggested implemets DatabaseServerLoginModule. Let me tell my case in details

following is my jaas.login.config file

myloginmodule{
com.login.test.PasswordLoginModule required

authenticator = "com.login.test.authenticators.PasswordAuthImpl
digestAlgo = "SHA1"
datasource = ""
};

now PasswordAuthImpl contains method authenticate(Map, username,pwd) to authenticate user.

Now my question is where do i put my jaas.login.config file in jboss so that it works as it is. and for db what changes i need to make?

Thanks
Chintan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965701#3965701

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965701