[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityManager: For newbies or to close gaps in your know

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 07:55:27 EDT 2006

Hi chuaky,

I would try to use @PersistenceContext without unitName. But I can't say anything without seeing your configuration. And I must confess that I'm not an EJB3 expert. I just wanted to write my knowledge down here in order to find out what's wrong and right and to learn something more (especially about transactions and the different ways to apply them - I still have open questions about that), and finally turn it into a wiki entry.

However, I highly suggest that you open a new thread since your issue might need a longer discussion. And that wouldn't fit into that wiki-oriented topic here ;).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965703#3965703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965703