[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Quartz Bean deployment

konstantin.ermakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 08:13:07 EDT 2006

Hello!

   I wrote a QuartzBean, which I am trying to deploy. The code is as following:

  | package mybeans;
  |
  | import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.ResourceAdapter;
  | import org.jboss.logging.Logger;
  | import org.quartz.Job;
  | import org.quartz.JobExecutionContext;
  | import org.quartz.JobExecutionException;
  |
  | import javax.ejb.MessageDriven;
  | import javax.ejb.ActivationConfigProperty;
  |
  | @MessageDriven(activationConfig =
  | {
  |    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="cronTrigger", propertyValue="15 0/2 * * * ?")
  | })
  | @ResourceAdapter("quartz-ra.rar")
  | public class QuartzBean implements Job {
  |
  | private static final Logger log = Logger.getLogger(QuartzBean.class);
  |
  | public QuartzBean() {
  | 	super();
  |     System.out.println("Quartz-bean is constructed()");
  | }
  |
  | public void execute(JobExecutionContext jobExecutionContext) throws JobExecutionException {
  |        System.out.println("Quartz-bean is here!");
  |        QuartzBean.log.info("************** here in annotated!!!!");
  |
  | }
  |
  | }

There are no error message after the deployment, and I do see in the log,that the bean was deployed, but the job is not executed. Can somebody help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965712#3965712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965712