[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: User Input Req for 2.6 Usability and UI enhancements

roy.russo@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 09:20:18 EDT 2006

"733nb" wrote : Just one last note on sorting the pages. It would be nice if we could set the sort order by the user role.  So the navigation tabs sort order would look something like this:

  |   | <01-unckecked> <02-user> <03-user> <04-superUser> <05-admin>
  |   |

  | This way, we could always have our admin stuff at the end of the list.
  | Hope this helps...

The Navigation portlet will need some work, as it seems to come up often here. Can you please add any navigation portlet feature requests to jira in 2.6.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965740#3965740

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965740