[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Tobago

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 10:15:05 EDT 2006

I tried it, but then every click lead to a redisplay of the current view.

And in addition to that I had version troubles... i.e. I tried several combinations of Facelets and JSF (including CVS) versions but I always had miscellaneous exceptions.

It seems like Seam + Tobago cannot be used together in a productive environment. If someone made it anyhow, PLEASE POST HOW ;). I think Tobago is really nice, and it's a pity if one can't use it :'(.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965767#3965767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965767