[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Design Question and Seam/JSF question

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 13:45:29 EDT 2006

If I understood correctly that A, B and C are nested, then the comversations should be nested, too.

As an example (I'm not sure if this is what you have), let's look at a quiz (who wants to be a millonaire *g*).

I have an Entity class Question and an Entity class Answer.

Question 1:n Answer

So every question has multiple answers, and every answer belong to exactly one question.

Now if I edit a question I begin a new conversation. That means I can edit multiple questions in multiple windows, and every edit process runs in its own conversation.

And during editing a question, I can edit its answers (or add some), each in a new window, with its own NESTED "sub-"conversation.

To begin a nested conversation just use @Begin(nested=true).

If I misunderstood your scenario... sorry ;).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965843#3965843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965843