[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: i18n entity validation message?

mosabua do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 14:03:06 EDT 2006

I have added an ant task to copy the messages files to ValidatorMessages files as part of the build for now. Provided your messages files contain the validator.* and all other validator messages you have to only maintain the message files and still have all messages available in both seam and hibernate annotation.

        <copy todir="${messages.properties.path}">
  |            <fileset dir="${messages.properties.path}"/>
  |            <globmapper from="messages*" to="ValidatorMessages*"/>
  |         </copy>

Not ideal but that works.

manfred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965847#3965847