[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - CRUD to seam-booking

nicola9000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 15:46:04 EDT 2006

Hi mates.

I have seam-booking examples working well.
And i like very much the CRUD wizard.

My problem is that the CRUD Application id not as good as seam-booking.
I explain it better:

1. I can't use xhtml pages , but only jsp. Browser open "download file popup window" if i use .xhtml ( i lost 5 hours trying solve it :-(((( )
2. With Jsps, i have some JSF limitations ( no class attribute in buttons for example )

Can you tell me something about how can i improove my Project/application configuration , generated by the CRUD wizard ?
Everything, even insignificant is really  wellcome :)

Good work, i go to eat something.

Nicola

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965872#3965872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965872