[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE - REGISTERS WITHOUT PROCESS OR TAS

eskina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 16:26:28 EDT 2006

Hi ronald!

Thank you for the fast return!

In this in case that I am executing the process webapp (jBPM-3.1.2), he does not include new implementations, to understand its persistence solely. I did not understand why when saving the data, I remain in same task ("create new web sale to order"), it practically generates 3 registers with null values, without association to any process or task... When I visualize this task and I follow again for next ("evaluate web to order") the these registers remain unchanged... without association with task or process that it generated it.... you could explain because this to me?

Very Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965882#3965882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965882