[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Trying to modify register.jsp in the portal

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 17 18:14:51 EDT 2006

I actually modified the deployed file directly at ./server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-core.war/WEB-INF/jsp/user/register.jsp and then started the server. I was too lazy to try it starting from the source and building/deploying it.  You should double check that the deployed file contains your changes (at times I have sent an hour or more trying to figure out why my changes are not showing up just to realize that I placed by changes in the 'target' directory and every time I ran a maven build it wiped out those changes.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965917#3965917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965917