[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBOSS does not clean up delivered messages

pradeepbhat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 03:21:23 EDT 2006

Timfox,
I am sorry. I was not able to reproduce it. I dont know what caused the problem but must be some error on my part.

Is is possible to view from the some  console the durable subsriber information. I am guessing that I had more created some more durable subsribers because of which the messages were not removed from the database. Thanks for your quick replies. I really appreciate your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965964#3965964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965964