[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - SQL Server Image types won't map

chipschoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 09:42:40 EDT 2006

I am attempting to use SQL Server as my DB for messaging.  I have setup the default mapping to the MS SQLSERVER2000 mapping and have changed the persistence service file to one that works.  I start my server and it builds the tables correctly and I am able to run the examples.  Everything seems to works fine until I restart my server with messages persistent in jms_message table.  I get an exception dump and an error that reads:

[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]ResultSet can not re-read row data for column 7.

This is an image column in jms_message.  It is acting like it is disregarding the datasource-mapping for SQL Server that I specified in standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml.

            <java-type>java.lang.Object</java-type>
            <jdbc-type>LONGVARBINARY</jdbc-type>
            <sql-type>IMAGE</sql-type>

The docs I found say that this fileis for Container Managed Persistence.  Is there a similiar file that has datasource-mapping for jboss messaging?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966042#3966042

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966042