[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Are Axis client calls to JBossWS @WebService services suppos

jlselsewh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 10:16:52 EDT 2006

I'm exposing a simple web service using JBoss 4.0.4.GA, JBossWS 1.0.2.GA,
and the @WebService JSR-181 style approach.  I'm trying to call it from an
Apache Axis 1.2 client.  No matter what combination of SOAP body encodings I try on the service and on the client, I get errors from JBossWS complaining about the structure or contents of the incoming SOAP message.

I can post further details, but first I'd just like to ask, has JBossWS-Axis interoperability work and testing been done?  Or is Axis considered too
non-standard?  Or this just hasn't been gotten to yet?  I haven't seen much discussion of this interop situation in the forum  (most Axis references are to the obsolete, old Axis-based JBossWS, which I'm not using).

So have others gone down this path, or am I exploring new territory?

thanks,
J. L.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966056#3966056

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966056