[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - DelegationException. ClassCastException..

rafaeldiaz923 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 11:21:11 EDT 2006

Hi
I have some processes defined and i have an object that is created in the first  node and seted as a process variable using setVariable method
The problem is when I try to load the object in the next node i get an DelegationException caused by ClassCastException
My object class is:

  | public class ContentPackage implements Serializable{
  |
  | 	private static final long serialVersionUID = 2175042348064562851L;
  | 	static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(ContentPackage.class);
  |
  | 	private transient Document docPublish;
  | 	//private List instancesContentManagement;
  |

  | 	public ContentPackage(String idContent, String type){
  |
  | 		docPublish = XMLHelper.createDocument();
  | 		Element root = (Element)docPublish.appendChild(docPublish.createElement("documentPublish"));
  |
  | 		Element header = docPublish.createElement("header");
  | 		root.appendChild(header);
  |
  | 		Element idCont = docPublish.createElement("idContent");
  | 		idCont.appendChild(docPublish.createTextNode(idContent));
  | 		header.appendChild(idCont);
  |
  | 		Element contentType = docPublish.createElement("contentType");
  | 		contentType.appendChild(docPublish.createTextNode(type));
  | 		header.appendChild(contentType);
  |
  | 		Element date = docPublish.createElement("createdDate");
  | 		date.appendChild(docPublish.createTextNode(ProjectUtil.dateFormat(new Date(), "dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss.S")));
  | 		header.appendChild(date);
  |
  | 		Element body = docPublish.createElement("body");
  | 		root.appendChild(body);
  |
  | 	}
  |
  | 	public Document getDocPublish() {
  | 		return docPublish;
  | 	}
  |
  | 	public void setDocPublish(Document docPublish) {
  | 		this.docPublish = docPublish;
  | 	}
  | }

I thought that the problem was that the document (w3c) field was not serializable and i put the filed transient and defined wrtiteObject and readObject methods, but nothing.. the same error...

ANY IDEA ?????

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966083#3966083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966083