[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Deploying JBoss portal 2.4-CR3 on JBoss AS 4.0.4-GA

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 12:13:30 EDT 2006

Option C:

1) Download the JBoss AS 4.0.4GA source
2) Compile the source with JDK 5.0 (result is two jboss homes, one specific to EJB 3)
3) Install the JBoss Portal 2.4.0CR3 into the default configuration for the EJB3 jboss home (into ./build/output/jboss-4.0.4.GA-ejb3/server/default)

I tried this, the portal came up just fine.  I have not attempted to access EJBs from the portal, though, but I don't see why you would not be able to.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966109#3966109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966109