[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entities with one/many_to_many relationships and SEAM

adam.stortz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 15:10:50 EDT 2006

I am having the same problem.  Every time I submit, I get a validation error: j_id4:userGroups: Validation Error: Value is not valid

I am not using MyFaces, I am using JSF 1.2 reference impl.

I override the equals method on the Entity, which is never getting called.  I don't think the conversion logic is getting called, because the objects are not getting instantiated after submitting the form.  The page is getting redisplayed with the error above, with no other valuable output.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966144#3966144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966144