[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBossCache integration into WebLogic

pavithrar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 15:40:08 EDT 2006

I am trying to get the http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossCacheAndWebLogic working on weblogic9.2.

I get the following error message in the weblogic console:

GMS: address is 127.0.0.1:1835
<Aug 18, 2006 3:21:29 PM EDT>   <BEA-050002> <Cannot replicate object that is bound in the JNDI under the name java:jbosscache.>

I also see the following message in the cache.log
[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' org.jboss.cache.GenericTransactionManagerLookup - Failed to perform a lookup for [java:/TransactionManager (JBoss, JRun4)]

My configuration details are as below:
        org.jboss.cache.GenericTransactionManagerLookup
        REPEATABLE_READ
        REPL_SYNC

All the jars of JBossCache-1.4.0.GA/lib are in the weblogic classpath.

While I start my second server of the cluster it is not able to lookup java:jbosscache.

I will very much appretiate if someone could spend sometime and help me get this running properly.

- Pavithra

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966153#3966153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966153