[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Anyone running jBPM on Oralce AS 10.1.2 ?

sobedrinker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 17:13:14 EDT 2006

My company is in the evaluation phase of picking a workflow engine.
And jBPM looks very promising at the moment, but....

Our environment is set to Oracle AS 10.1.2 with an Oracle 10g database.

We would like to have each webapp have it's own jBPM jar and supporting jars (hibernate) bundled with it.

I have tried tweeking the build.xml in the 3.1.2 starters kit so that it will produce a web-console WAR and EAR with all the jBPM jars and config files for jbpm and hibernate, but have not had any luck yet.  I configured the database to point to my local oracleXE DB.

I'll post more on the problems, if someone is interested in helping me out!

We would also be interested in training if jBPM is selected.

Thanks,
Chad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966171#3966171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966171