[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: JBoss AS started as Windows service & Spring deployer

jediboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 17:25:11 EDT 2006

"Arno Werr" wrote : I've checked JBoss+Spring installation on Fedora as /etc/init.d service. Everything on my Linux works just fine. No matter - web call or remoting - JBoss is there. Love Linux, I really do...

I love it too, but there are cases when I need or must use Windows. I found temporary solution so I start JBoss from batch file but I'm using javaw instead java executable.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966174#3966174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966174