[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - NameNotFoundException: jaas not bound after switching to JBo

mdhuyn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 17:56:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm running JBoss 4.0.4 using the 'all' configuration with JBossWS and EJB3.

Everything works, but when I tried to switch to JBossMQNullPersistence by following the directions at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigJBossMQNullPersistence I get the exception below.

I've double-checked and triple-checked to make sure I did everything specified in the trail. I'd appreciate any assistance in finding out what's wrong. Thanks.

20:59:09,281 INFO  [D] Bound to JNDI name: queue/D
  | 20:59:09,281 INFO  [ex] Bound to JNDI name: queue/ex
  | 20:59:09,291 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager
  | javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jaas not bound
  |         at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
  |         at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
  |         at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)

20:59:20,618 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966179#3966179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966179