[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Cannot consume remote JBoss Messaging Destination

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 18:03:55 EDT 2006

toddjtidwell wrote : However, I had JBoss messaging installed on this server

This doesn't mean anything. The messaging server deploys within a scoped classloading domain, so other services won't be able to access classes from that domain (unless you specifically configure them to do so).

toddjtidwell wrote : and also had the jboss-messaging-client.jar inside my SAR

Deploy your service scoped as well. Then you're sure it will pick up the classes it needs from the jars you bundle with the SAR.

Additional reading: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/PageInfo.jsp?page=JBossClassLoadingUseCases

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966183#3966183

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966183