[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Switching JBossPortal to MySQL from hypersonic.

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 23:26:45 EDT 2006

Hi All,
  I had JBossPortal up and running with the default hypersonic db.  I wanted to use MySQL.  So I moved the hypersonic dir out of the server sub-dirs.  I created a MySql db with the command:

   CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS jbossportal

Now when I try to use it I'm getting the following error:
SQLException: Access denied for user 'portalUser'@'%' to database 'jbossportal'

I know that this is probably a MySql issue but I was hoping that someone here might have run into the same thing before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966209#3966209