[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Hibernate tool's consloe problem

kiran_cheriyala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 19 07:11:30 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am using Eclipse 3.2 , now I have installed hibernate tools 3.2 version.When i am trying to create new configuration file it is giving error as

anonymous wrote : Plug-in org.hibernate.eclipse.console was unable to load class org.hibernate.eclipse.console.wizards.NewConfigurationWizard.

I have reinstalled everything including the eclipse and the plugins which i was using.but no result.
THe plugins i am uisng are WTP1.5 and spring

Please HELP!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966231#3966231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966231