[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: RAR - NOTYETINSTALLED error in JBOSS 4.0.4

technobrat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 19 16:27:21 EDT 2006

JBoss 4.x should support JCA 1.0 - Its mandated by the JCA 1.5 spec.
I have been able to deploy my JCA 1.0 resource adapter to JBoss 4.0.2, 4.0.3 SP1 and 4.0.4.

I see this error myself sometimes when I goof up the -ds.xml or ra.xml file.

Try removing all your deployments from the deploy folder while the server is running. Then, shut down the server and wipe clean the tmp folder.
Again restart the server and freshly deploy your connector. Oh yeah, keep your fingers crossed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966271#3966271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966271