[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: ws-security: Problem using encryption

kristof_taveirne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 20 04:31:52 EDT 2006

My first post may have been a bit confusing....

So the problem is when the client encrypts its message.
The XML that is being send over the wire has in the soap-body a EncryptedData element.

The server only accepts element that are in the schema of the wsdl.
 for example.

I configured the server so that it requires encrypted data to be send, but instead of accepting the  element and decrypt it, it tries to find an  in my wsdl to map it the proper operation. Which ofcourse doesn't exist.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Greets,
Kristof.Taveirne

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966296#3966296