[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: RMI and Seam

bluetrade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 20 14:48:00 EDT 2006

Hi,
sorry for the reply... was vacation-time :)
I have some classes that I have exposed vie @Remote. However, I can access them from my development computer because the client is on the same machine as the server ie they both can deal with EJB annotations. Now, I want to move the client to a different machine, where I don't have a full EJB container or the EJB libraries, so how can I access my @Remote classes from a client there? I don't want to supply the client with the real Entities, they contain too much internal information, I mean the client doesn't have the EJB stuff anyways - is there an elegant way of solving this - or do I have to write all classes by hand w/o annotations?

THanks,
Joey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966335#3966335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966335