[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - jboss IDE 2.0.0- server doesn't take my login - config

bentins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 20 16:17:06 EDT 2006

I configured my jboss 4.0.3Sp1 server to run in the ide. This server runs perfectly from command line. However when I run it from the server and deploy my application it fails on DB connectivity. My datasource connects using a login configuration in the conf directory's login-config.xml which holds my user and encrypted password. The server is unable to connect to the DB.

Is there a way to config this, have I configured it wrong, or is this some knd of problem with the IDE.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966342#3966342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966342