[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Questions about optimistic locking.

sajid2045 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 20 23:42:11 EDT 2006

Hi all,
        I want all my entity beans to use "Version Column Locking Strategy". Now, Is there any option to tell it globally??
        Again, Why should I enter my locking policies to jbosscmp-jdbc.xml. I feel like the proper place should be jboss.xml of my ejb-jar . Say for order, my codes will be like this,

  |  <entity>
  |       <ejb-name>Order</ejb-name>
  |       <optimistic-locking>
  |         <version-column/>
  |         <field-name>version_lock</field-name>
  |         <column-name>VERSION_LOCK</column-name>
  |       </optimistic-locking>
  |     </entity>

        But why should we put this code in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml ?? Is there any way around??
Regards,
Sajid.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966355#3966355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966355