[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: components.xml suggestion

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 01:48:23 EDT 2006

I have some questions about components.xml, too.

In terms of managed beans and faces-config.xml, I would like to do something similar in components.xml in terms of reusing Seam components.  I understand that Seam offers annotations to do this: @Role and @Roles.  However, I'd like to set different properties for each role.  Do I do this in the components.xml file?  What if I wanted to initialize properties with Lists and Maps?  TIA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966366#3966366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966366