[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Start, Stop/Pause and Restart a Process Instance

itsmeprash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 02:39:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a need to pause a process if the project is put on hold and then restart again.

I see that there are two methods suspend and resume in the processinstance class.

I would like to know if anybody has successfully implemented this.

The java doc comment in resume() method says
* All timers that have been suspended might fire
* if the duedate has been passed.  If an admin resumes a
* process instance, the option should be offered to update,
* remove and create the timers and messages related to
* this process instance.

What was your approach to resume the process instance but remove the timers and message related to this process instance.

Thanks in advance
Prashanth

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966371#3966371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966371