[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to initialize application state (defaults)?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 03:23:48 EDT 2006

I have a simple question but I can't find an answer.

I'm setting up this application which allows users to log in, etc.  Of course it also has an administration section to do all the normal things: create special acccounts, delete accounts, etc.

Here's the question: How do I instantiate this admin account?

This is going to be packaged "shrink wrapped" type software.

One way is to have a form set up that runs the first time it runs, it requires setting up an admin account.  That makes sense and would be a good idea.  What is a good way to do that?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966376#3966376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966376