[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - switching off temporary queue creation

teknokrat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 07:14:40 EDT 2006

I am trying to deploy an ear file that contains a jar full of ejbs and a sar file that sets up my messaging queues. However, jboss insists on creating temporary queues because the jar gets deployed before my sar.

Now, i know you can switch this behaviour off in conf/standardjboss.xml but I would rather not make such a global change. So, is there a way to switch off temporary queue creation only for my deployment?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966417#3966417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966417