[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: How to start JBoss 3.2.8 AS from Eclipse 3.2?

Yilativs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 11:12:11 EDT 2006

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : Any JBossIDE 1.x and 2.x version should do that.

  | Please tell me what doesn't work exactly

First of all, thank you for fast response.

Here is my problem:

I have WTP and JBoss IDE 2 are installed on Eclipse 3.2

I'm trying to create configuration with new server command

/opt/jboss-3.2.8/ - is parameter for application server directory

I resive message

Missing classpath entry -

/opt/jboss-3.2.8/server/default/lib/javax.servlet.jar

(this is known WTP bug, AFAIR they can start jboss-3.2.3 but bothing above in 3.2.x series)

So my question remains, is it possible to start JBoss 3.2.8 from JBoss IDE on Eclipse 3.2

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vitaliy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966466#3966466