[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Chat server module?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 17:20:33 EDT 2006

I know, this doesn't exactly fit with Seam, but it doesn't fit the other categories exactly either.

Does anyone know of some open-source Java-based chat server software that I could plug in to JBoss?  I would like it to be able to use an existing database of user names, so everyone on my forum would be able to chat with the same login and password he uses, and it should also have an applet that they use to access it.

Any ideas?  If this question is too off-topic for this forum, my apologies, and please delete it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966550#3966550

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966550