[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Changing the wsdl location to be different from the jar

summer.hill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 21 22:18:34 EDT 2006

Thanks Charly,

With EJB3 there appears there was a plan to place a "portName" field into the @WebService annotation. However it doens't seemed to have made it into the standard. I am using JDK 1.5.07 and portName is just not defined. It IS listed the O'Reilly EJB3 book as supported.

The main reason I wanted to change the name, was that I have a deployment dependency ordering issue between my jars. I was renaming my jars to have a numeric prefix such that they would be deployed in the correct order using the prefix based deployer. Having a url with http://hostname/03-webservicename/... looks a bit silly.

I have worked around it now by using the default URLDeploymentScanner and naming all jars that the webservice.jar is dependent upon with prefixes 01-, 02- etc and left the webservice.jar named without a numeral prefix. Numerals come alphabetically before "webservice.jar" so the default deployer seems to work OK now.

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966580#3966580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966580