[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: How to unregister a ServerInvoker?

cnbs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 03:13:24 EDT 2006

Thank you Tom.
I have not used any remoting-service.xml, and my code looks like this:

  | locatorURI = "rmi://localhost:3550";
  |
  | public void startServer() {
  |         try {
  |             InvokerLocator locator = new InvokerLocator(locatorURI);
  |             Connector connector = new Connector(locator);
  |             connector.create();
  |             connector.addInvocationHandler("ASubSystem", this);
  |             log.debug("Starting remoting server with locator uri : " + locatorURI);
  |             connector.start();
  |             log.debug("Remoting server started with locator uri : " + locatorURI);
  |         } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
  |             log.error("Server start failed :" + e.getMessage());
  |         } catch (Exception e) {
  |             e.printStackTrace();
  |         }
  |     }
As you can see there is no configuration. I have to restart JbossAP every time i redeploy my app.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966599#3966599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966599