[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Writing custom tasks

kannan.ekanath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 06:10:02 EDT 2006

Hi All,
I would like to extend JBPMs "Task" while extending other nodes is fairly easy, extending Task is not straightforward. In particular, the code JpdlXmlReader has lines like,

  | public Task readTask(Element taskElement, TaskMgmtDefinition taskMgmtDefinition, TaskNode taskNode) {
  |     Task task = new Task();
  |     task.setProcessDefinition(processDefinition);
  |     ...........(around 80-100 lines here)

Can someone point me to some relevant Wiki articles, where we can extend the actual "Task" type. Basically I want to add some functionality to the "Task" like ability to determine the actual form to be shown to the UI when the task is manual

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966644#3966644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966644