[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Cannot Handle _put

lasmith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 06:14:50 EDT 2006

We use JBoss 4.0.4GA with hibernate and have upgraded the JBoss cache to 1.4.0GA. We currently only use it for a local cache (ie not replicated). We run on JDK 1.5.0_07-b03.

Intermittently we get similar messages to the one below:

10:41:48,437 INFO  [OptimisticNodeInterceptor] Cannot Handle Method _put(GlobalT
ransaction::365, /com/msxi/warrantySystem/ejb/entities/AuditAction/com.msx
i.warrantySystem.ejb.entities.AuditAction#8, item, CacheEntry(com.msxi.warrantyS

This can be different classes and doesn't appear to happen consistently (though I admit I haven't done extensive testing). I just wondered what this message is caused by, if it has any unwanted sideaffects and how I can stop it happening. Currently this causes no apparent impact on running the application but we are only in a development environment. When we go out into production I am not sure if this will have an impact or if it can safely be ignored??

Laurence

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966646#3966646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966646