[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Loadbalancing & clustering

fayaz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 08:03:58 EDT 2006

Hi Thanks for your help,  we have now taken apache load balancing, and pointed it to the 2 jboss/tomcat servers, but we are loosing the session, when we login to the jboss hosted application, it times out the session, (but not when we do it without the balancing), i have set the entry in the server.xml for the engine name ie jvmroute="node1", but we are still getting a timeout problem

 do you have any suggetions?
  thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966670#3966670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966670