[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Help using the

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 09:40:30 EDT 2006

Great thanx, I did such a session once, but am so busy responding in the forums that I never find the time to write some things about it. What a nice thing would be is to write an article on this for Javaworld once 3.2 is released (or maybe upfront?)

Did you also try to use different input types? Like a calendar from apache tomahawk? Or prefilling a listbox with values from one variable (or a some custom component) and store the selected one in a (another) variable? Those things do work now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966697#3966697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966697