[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - MBean redeploy bug?

Doug.Palmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 11:00:36 EDT 2006

I have a problem with the following in an MBean:

  | package decs2.deployment;
  |
  | import javax.xml.bind.*;
  | import org.jboss.deployment.*;
  | import fuse.data.process_definition.*;
  |
  | public class DecsDeployer extends SubDeployerSupport implements DecsDeployerMBean
  | {
  |   private static final String[] DEFAULT_ENHANCED_SUFFIXES = new String[]{"900:-process.xml"};
  |
  |   public DecsDeployer()
  |   {
  |     setEnhancedSuffixes(DEFAULT_ENHANCED_SUFFIXES);
  |   }
  |
  |   public void create(DeploymentInfo deploymentInfo) throws DeploymentException
  |   {
  |     try
  |     {
  |       JAXBContext jc = JAXBContext.newInstance("fuse.data.process_definition");
  |     }
  |     catch(Exception e)
  |     {
  |       throw new DeploymentException(e);
  |     }
  |   }
  | }

Obviously the MBean does more than this but cutting it down to this shows the problem.

I package the MBean and it's interface in a jar file; I also include the fuse package in the jar file and a -service.xml file.  If I deploy the jar file then everything works fine and my MBean works as expected.  However, if I:

1.  Deploy my MBean.
2.  Call create on my MBean
3.  Redeploy my MBean
4.  Call create on my MBean

The second call to create fails because JAXBContext can't find the classes for the package 'fuse'.  Is there a stage I have missed or is there a bug with MBean redeployment?

Regards
Doug

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966725#3966725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966725