[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Minimal Web Server in JBoss

tool do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 13:22:28 EDT 2006

Hi all. I am trying to use the JBoss minimal configuration to make the smallest possible app server that will support servlets and JSP's. Does anyone know what components and libraries I need to do this? I am currently working on this myself, and anything anyone can tell me to speed up the process would be awesome. So far Tomcat is giving me all sorts of class def not found exceptions, and missing dependencies messages.

Thanks!
Blipa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966756#3966756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966756