[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - OASIS WS-Security or W3C DSIG Extensions

tallesbrito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 22 17:19:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to implement a simple message level security (inserting security informations inside SOAP message)  (I don't want use JBossWS security for this or any other specific security tool).

My message will contain signature informations inside SOAP Header.

What syntax specification I should use for this? I want reach the maximum interoperability. What is the most current used specification?

I'm in doubt with this specifications:
OASIS WS-Security:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss

W3C SOAP Security Extensions: Digital Signature:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP-dsig/

Any recommendation?

Thanks,
Talles Brito